Friday, February 7, 2014

The Friendly Dolphins, by T.B, First Grade


The Two Friendly Dolphins
By T.B.- First Grade

Once upon a time there lived a dolphin named Sunset. She was a glow in the dark dolphin. The glow could go twenty feet in front of her. The glow was like purple sunshine. She was purple and she could talk like a human. She lived in the Cook Islands.

One day Sunset met a male dolphin named Devin. Devin was long and had a smile on his face. Then he said, "Hi. What is your name?" "My name is Sunset and I can light up!" "Can you show me?" I asked. "Sure!" she said. She lit up in a beautiful glow! "Wow!" He said, "How can you do that?" "I have no idea." said Sunset. "Shall we go out to dinner or shall we hunt together?" said, Devin. "I want to go hunting because I want to see how good you are at hunting." 

So that night they went. They met at Sunset's house. "Ready?" said Devin. "Yes." said Sunset. "Okay, let's go!" Then they started making sounds using echolocation trying to find fish to eat. "I hear something." said Devin. "What is it?" The sound was like broken guitar strings swimming through the water.  "It's a huge school of barracuda!" They went to hunt it. When they caught the fish they both got an equal amount.

Then they went back to Sunset's house to eat their feast. When they were finished they started jumping out of the water with joy until they were tired. Then they went to sleep. 

They felt cheerful and remembered their beautiful day as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment